Dr. Kashfian can help restore teeth that are discolored, misaligned, inadequately spaced, and poorly shaped, as well as teeth that have been damaged. There are several ways to address aesthetic issues of teeth, including the following:
• Tooth Colored Fillings: Tooth colored dental restorations such as composites resins, dental crowns, and porcelain inlays and onlays can be used to help restore damaged teeth back to their most natural state.
• Teeth Whitening: Teeth can become stained and dull over time due to aging, consuming stain-causing foods and beverages, and smoking. Teeth whitening is the most effective way to remove stains from discolored teeth.
• Orthodontics: Orthodontia is a branch of dentistry that focuses on realigning teeth into ideal position. Treatments helps improve the jaw and bite relationship of compromised teeth. Dr. Kashfian gradually shifts misaligned teeth into position over time with the help of various devices. Traditional braces utilize brackets and wires to help gradually shift teeth into the proper position. Brackets are generally made from metal, ceramic, or even plastic. They can be bonded onto the lingual surface of teeth, making them essentially undetectable.
• Crown Lengthening: Crown lengthening procedures are used to help restore the balance of tooth to gum tissue ratio. At times, gum tissue may extend onto the surfaces of teeth, causing teeth to appear abnormally small in size. Dr. Kashfian, expert in smile makeover in Beverly Hills, uses proper techniques to improve the balance of the gummy smile.
• Enamel Shaping: Irregularly shaped teeth can be contoured in order to improve the aesthetics of a smile. Teeth that are overcrowded, unevenly shaped, or abnormally long, can be improved with the help of enamel shaping procedures.
• Veneers: Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are designed to fit directly over the front surfaces of the teeth. Smiles that have been dulled by stains, damaged by chips, cracks, or even misalignment, can all be improved with the help of dental veneers.
Smile Makeover Beverly Hills in Chatsworth
After receiving treatments, Dr. Kashfian dentist, will provide patients with detailed instructions on how to properly care for their new smiles. Be sure to schedule follow-up appointments along with routine dental examinations and cleanings. Maintaining proper oral hygiene will also help improve the longevity of the treatment.
A radiant, gleaming smile can help increase self-esteem and provide confidence. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kashfian today and see how he can help you achieve your most desired smile.